Friday, January 9, 2009

Today was a good day!!

Helping dad put together his big boy bed!!!


He is very excited to have a big boy bed!!






I am disapointed that we didn't get anything done on my closet tonight, but I am so excited we sold our truck!!!! Super yay!!!! And we put together Marshall big boy bed, which by the way he is asleep in right now, without getting out of bed or crying at me (i figured if I sat in here on the computer till he fell asleep he would see me and fall asleep, which he did) So awesome. So needless to say I am a very happy person right now.

































CLOSET UPDATE!!







We are getting really close to being done with the closet here are a couple pics of the shelves we did the other day, we need to finish a couple more and prep and paint, then it will be done, I CANT WAIT!!!

1 comment:

K.J said...

How cute is that..