Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Wall E

This is kind of a funny blog, but this is my snowblower!!! It is so old, it's probably older than I am!!! When Kendall bought it home 6 years ago it didn't run and I was like why did you bring that home?? But he fixed it this year and it works pretty good, and makes snow removal a little better than just shoveling. Besides we need a new shovel because our shovel has about had it, the metal in the middle is gone and it's wearing away!! The snowblower even has chains on the tires just in case it gets stuck LOL!!! When I was snowblowing my driveway yestarday I looked down at it and thought man this thing is old, it looks old, I think it looks kinda like Wall E so from now on I am going to call it Wall E!!! I think it's so funny when I am outside snowblowing because all of these big guys have these tiny "snow throwers" and I am little and have this HUGE snowblower that is way bigger than I am!!! They kinda look at me funny maybe it's because the snowblower is so old!! So I must say I am pretty proud of myself, because when I was snowblowing my driveway today in the middle of it my snowblower quit driving, the motor was on and everything, but the wheels wouldn't turn so I thought well I dont just want to leave it in the middle of the driveway and wait for Kendall and I dont want to have to try to drag it into the garage because it's so HUGE and HEAVY. So I just looked at it and said "i think I can figure this out" so I looked at it and actually figured it out, then I loaded up the kids went to Lowes, got the parts and fixed the wheel!!! So I finished the driveway and the sidewalks!! It might be an old snowblower, but at least it works!!! So thats my story ENJOY!!





3 comments:

Jenny said...

least your will move the snow!! our $25.00 is a going to die soon!! It wont even move the big drifted over side walks any more.

Katie said...

That's awesome that you are so handy, and could fix it. I won't even attempt to remove snow, because then Sam will know I can/will and will want me to do it more. I want him to do it. He doesn't, so we just wait till our neighbor across the street feels so bad for us that he snowblows our driveway.

Suz said...

Very nice! Doesn't matter what it looks like as long as it works! Did you come do my driveway? I did a little with the snow shovel but that is way to much work. Thank you for helping me out so much!