Sunday, January 4, 2009

Pictures of the laundry room & cold storage





Pictures of the closet





























My CLOSET




It's coming along pretty well now. After about 50 coats of mud. (just kidding, more like 5 coats of mud) We could finally start building the closet shleves ect. Thank you to Kendall, for building my closet. To Gary, Kyle, and Tyler who all came and helped Kendall the other day to work on the closet and the Laundry room. Kendall got alot further with all the help than if we were just doing it ourselves. Well the kids love to help also, even though Marshall always runs away with all the tools and just so happens to be right where we are working all the time, at least he is helping a learning from his dad. I cant wait till tomorrow when we can work on it some more and I cant wait till it's done. Then I need to do my kids closets next.

















NEW YEARS EVE



Bodie and Jen came over to hang out on new years eve, Karwin and Suzanne stopped by for a little while, we played a couple board games and then we played guitar hero. It was lots of fun, Marhsall only stayed up until 10:30 and Jenika stayed up as long a s we did, she went to bed at 12:30. We were having fun playing guitar hero and didn't want to stop so we had to limit ourselves to 12:30 and then we had to go to sleep. Jenika has stayed up till midnight ever new years since she was 18 months old.








Marshall and Jenika



They love each other so much.

2 comments:

Suz said...

Your closet looks sweet! You guys have a lot of projects going! Are you going to paint your laundry room a fun color?
Happy Birthday! Did you have fun snowmobiling?

Debbie said...

yeah we have lots of projects going on, it's crazy!! I haven't thought too much about what to paint my laundry room yet, I want it to be a good color but something kinda bright so it wont be too dark when I scrapbook or sew down there. I think I might paint my room soon, I need to figure out a color for it, I think I might paint it the same as my kitchen. And I need to paint my main bathroom also. Thank you for the happy birthday, yeah we had fun snowmobiling, my kids had lots of fun also!!! We need to get together and play some games sometime!!!! New years was fun, it's too bad you guys had to go so early.