Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Fun stuff all around!!


Guitar Hero,

We have 2 guitars so everytime I play my kids want to play so bad they always sit there and say "I want to rock mom" So I let them play with the extra guitar while I play they love it. My little rock stars!!!


My kids are so funny, the other day while I was downstairs painting the drawers for my closet Jenika was playing in Marshalls little tikes car, she pulled up and told Marshall, "give me a #2 with Dr. Pepper so me and a chicken nuggets with a orange drink for my kids and fries" it so hilarious I laughed so hard!!!

A Different bed for Marshall


I swear after you buy something you always see something you like better. A week after I bought Marshalls bed, I saw this other bed, it is way cuter and better, so my friend works at rcwilley and I asked her how long I had till I couldnt exchange it and she said I had 2 weeks. She works in customer service and does the returns and everything so she ordered the bed so I could look at it before I bought it to make sure I liked it better and I did so she did the return and everything for me, it was so awesome, it was the best return ever, I didnt have to explain myself or feel stupid or anything!!! It was awesome, so thank you Stephanie!!

















The Closet



It's done, it's done!!! I am so EXCITED and HAPPY!!! The closet looks so good, I cant believe how much better it feels in there. They should build every closet with more shelving and hanging space. Before our closet looked and felt so full you couldn't do anything in there, now it looks so much emptier, so much more room,I need to go through and organize everything still, I just put things in there to get them back in there and out of the rest of my house!! The built in dresser is AWESOME!! it is so nice to not have a dresser in my closet anymore. I love the double shirt racks, it saves so much more space, and love my pants shelves, and the shoe shelves, I just love the whole closet!!! Thank You Kendall, what a great christmas present I love you!!!!

1 comment:

Suz said...

Your closet turned out really good! I love the drawers! So you love the new bed? That's good they would exchange it for you!