Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Things I have made recently

Ok so I know I need to quit looking (and stealing) all the fun things I see on other peoples blogs but when I saw this I just had to make it for Marshall!! He just LOVES cars and is always running around making car noises acting like a racecar. We always have quite a few cars in the bottom of the church bag and usually a couple in each vehicle that he insists on bringing with him so when I saw this it was perfect! He can now bring 6 cars with him whenever he wants and it doesn't make such a mess...............LOVE IT!! I took this pic of him after I finished making it, he loved it!










A CTR towel I made for my nieces baptsim, I saw this on someones blog somewhere and thought it was such a cute easy idea to make... so I did! I saw these cute little baby doll diapers on another blog and had to make them for Jenika. She has always asked me to buy her babies diapers now I'm glad I found this so I can just make them and they are way cuter and wont get worn out so fast!

















1 comment:

Suz said...

Oh my word, you are a sewing fiend! Very cute and I wouldn't worry about "stealing" ideas because that is why they post them! Plus tons of people can't sew! So good for you, I love the towel it is very cute!