Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Super Cute!!!!

I dont think my kids really know how spoiled they are especially since I got my new sewing machine but they are getting some pretty good stuff out of the deal! A friend of mine in my ward made super hero capes for her whole family for Halloween and I thought how fun is that and it's such a good idea, then I have seen them on a couple other blogs and they are just way fun. So she let me borrow a couple of her capes (which is nice because our kids are the same size) and I made capes for my kids. When I ran the race for the cure this last year they had these fun adult size super capes to fight breast cancer so I got 2 of them and gave them to my kids they really love them and have fun playing with them but they tie on and everytime they would come untied guess who had to tie them. So I am glad that the cute little ones I just made them have velcro for an easy on easy off for the kids and less work for me! I just love that they are personalized and fun colors for the kids! Marshall just couldn't wait for me to be done with the making of the capes he wanted it so bad! Now he runs around the house like a "Super Marshall" My kids couldn't be happier and I am just glad I have somewhat of a talent for sewing and can make fun stuff for my kids!









2 comments:

Suz said...

Cute, you are a sewing wizard!

Jeff and Carrie said...

LOVE EM!!! You are very talented!