Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My favorite little corner or the house, and my new toy!

So this is my new toy... my sewing machine! It is awesome and sews so well and so smooth I just LOVE it! It does tons of different stitches and it's amazing! I got it for Christmas and my birthday, it is truely the gift that keeps on giving. I was feeling a little guilty (because it costs so much) having that much money spent on me but then I got to thinking about who do I sew for? Everyone else! So I figured you know what it benefits everyone else so it's not so bad spending so much! I have found so much cute stuff to make lately I'm trying not to go broke and making things one at a time and as I have a little extra money so here are a few things I have made......... This is my new favorite corner or the house, it is in my bedroom because I wish my basement was finished I might have a little more room for things, but we are working on it!


No comments: