Sunday, April 18, 2010

Picnic table

The kids checking out the table that mom built!
I dont know how my pics always end up being backwards of how I want them to be. So anyways Kendall and I were in Home Depot one day and I saw a cute picnic table and told him I wanted him to figure out how to make one for the kids........Well little did I know I would be the one in the garage making it happen. So now not only am I addicted to sewing I am also liking playing with wood! I was blog searching as I do occasionally and found a blog called Knock off wood and saw the picnic table and instructions and dimensions on how to build it so I just couldn't resist and built the kids the picnic table. Needless to say they loved it!


The table all finished I just need to stain it!

Jenika and Grandpa watching us put it together


Kendall helping me



The wood after it was cut



The wood before it was cut and made into the table








2 comments:

Bethany said...

That is awesome! Well done. I want to make one now.

Garvey Family said...

Good job! It is so cute! I bet they love it!