Sunday, December 7, 2008

All things WEAVER!!!







Ward Christmas Party!!

It was fun, we had a dinner and dancing, Jenika had lots of fun dancing!! Then Santa came and this year Jenika went right up to him and sat on his lap and told him what she wanted, it was a nice change since she has never really liked him before, and as you can guess Marshall did not.

But Marshall tuffed it out for the picture and then we went and sat down and Marshall and Jenika started runnig around but the tables (lots of kids were doing this also). Marshall and Jenika ran out into the hall so I told Kendall to go and get them before they get too far. He went into the hall and all these people were walking towards Marshall and he was on the ground screaming, Aparently he ran forehead first, full speed into the wall. Lots of people kept asking if he was ok because they say he hit REALLY hard. He had a bump on his head and even today he still has the pattern on the brick on his forehead, OUCH!!!















All in a days work!!!

Saturday was awesome, Kendall and I worked on the laundry room. We got all the walls framed and we put up a couple pieces of drywall and we bought the lights and stuff to finish the room, it was nice. I love to help Kendall work because we work well together (except that I have to read his mind by getting whatever tools I think he needs ready before he needs them, I need to work on that) We hardly ever fight or argue while working and we tend to get alot done!! I LOVE to watch him work!!!! I'm so blessed to have such a handy man!!




































Kendall's Carzy

I went to Bunco the other night so Kendall stayed home with the kids and Marshall fell asleep in the truck on the way home from Home Depot, so he took him in and laid him down on the couch, but it was only 7:00. So he thought that was too early for Marshall to be asleep so he thought he would wake him up, but it didn't work!!








































Christmas lights!!

My family doesn't have any Christmas traditions, so I told Kendall a couple years ago, we are going to go do something that has to so with Christmas once a week till Christmas gets here. Because you can only do those things at that time of year so we need to do things as a family and come closer together at Christmas time so we invited Grandma and Grandpa to come with us. So we went to see the lights in Ogden, they are cool because they have little decorated houses that the kids love to look in.

1 comment:

Suz said...

Wow you have been busy. I am glad you posted pics of the laundry room. I was confused as to what you were doing! It looks really good. I am jealous, I wish we were working on our basement instead of getting ready to sell it. Maybe you need to put a helmet on Marshall! (LOL) Hayden also always gets injured on his face. I am glad he is okay, at least it isn't black and blue.