Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fall leaves

He was so mad about something





Marshalls fit, one day Marshall was mad at me for something, I dont remember what. But he was rolling around on the bed then he got down and started throwing himself on the floor and rolling around on the floor. He kept bumping into the tv stand in our room, then he eventually purposfully backed up into the tv stand and continued to throw his fit, it was so funny I couldn't stop laughing!!!


































One day we were hanging out and Grandma & Grandpa's house while Kendall was working on projects, there were lots of leaves around the trees in the backyard and it had been bugging me for days. So I decided that since there wasn't anything for me to do and Grandma and Granpa are always busy that I would rake up the leaves. So I got the kids ready and we went outside.
The kids loved to crawl through the leaves, thier pants were a little dirty by the time we were done, but it was worth it for them.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

don't you just love when they throw fits!