Monday, October 20, 2008

I love fall, I love Halloween!! I like to dress my kids up in their costumes, and they like to go trick or treating. I like that fall leads to winter so then we can go snowmobiling. I like to go to pumpkin patches and carve pumpkins. This year we went to the Black Island Farm with Jayli's preschool and had fun learning about the farm and veggeis. We also went back to Black Island on Saturday with some friends and went through the corn maze, it was lots of fun. Jenika and Ammon loved going on the big slide and the cow train. Ben, Ammon, Emily, Hailey, Jenika, Debbie (me) Marshall & Kendall all went down the slide together, Marshall didn't like it very much. We let Jenika and Ammon pick the directions to go in the corn maze, so we went in a circle a few times, but it was lots of fun!!

2 comments:

Suz said...

It's hard to just find certain people on here, you need their blogspot address. But when you look at people's blogs on the side they have their fav blogs and what not. You can go into your layout and add a blogroll so you can check on ones you like. I will add you to mine! Cute pic! You should add some from the corn maze.

Katie said...

I'm glad you found me. It sounds like you do all sorts of fun things. I missed you at club. Hope to see you at calendar camp.